What do we know new about writing topics?

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:47:20 PDT 2005

this past week i blogged something about a research report on what
they're calling the 'conversation gap.'  the key to closing the gap,
in the case of this particular study the gap between managers and
talented employees, is 'future' conversations.  of course, "the future
of..." is part of so many themes in open space.  makes me think all
the more that we are on the right track.

i give you the link to the main blog page, as there are several OS
related issues posted there just now:  http://www.michaelherman.com

michael

--

Michael Herman