West-Eastern Divan Orchestra in Ramallah

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Aug 23 14:10:42 PDT 2005

Dear Filiz and you others on this list,
well, having a really "divergent", "diverse"
(in German "mannigfaltig" perhaps meaning "coming from many folds or
parts")
crowd at the Practice of Peace Program with Harrison Owen in Berlin
Nov 30 through Dec 2
is in fact a dream.
The event itself will take place!
And I envision many Berliners (there are people from 160 nations in
this city),
people from Middle and Eastern Europe
and in fact from all over to come to the Program.
Yes, you can mark it in your calender.
It will start at 9 am on the 30th of November and end in the early
afternoon of Dec 2.
Later that day we will definitely celebrate the 70th of ho which
happens to fall on December 2.
There will very likely also be a gathering on the evening before the
event,
on the 29th, maybe in the Pub where we hold our local Stammtisch.
They have very good beer and huge tables.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp