West-Eastern Divan Orchestra in Ramallah

Filiz Telek filiztelek at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 09:43:51 PDT 2005

Michael,
that really is a beautiful picture you shared with us,
thank you!
art, especially music seems to be a very powerful
phenomena that opens the space immensely...
so, this practice of peace in Berlin, is that a dream
or a possibility that will happen? I am personally
very interested in a practice of peace because I also
dream to have one in Turkey one day :)

filiz

f i l i z

www.barakam.blogspot.com