SV: Falling Apart

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sun Aug 14 10:18:54 PDT 2005

Hi Judi,
That storm of rain and thunder you could thank us for (smile)!! Me and
Gustav we each bought one "thunder storms maker" and one "rain maker" at the
Busker festival down in the harbour and we did play a little with them on
Wednesday evening...

Now we are safe back home - Thank you and your team for a great OSonOS and
for a beautiful Halifax and Nova Scotia!
Big hug
Eva with family

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson
EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"
Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50
eva at epshumaninvest.se,  www.epshumaninvest.se