Open Space - a minimum?

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Aug 14 02:42:55 PDT 2005

Michael writes :
"There, I saw grand opportunities for open space and talked about it
to people."

That's what i do here, although it is not heard so quickly. But i can not
get detached
so quickly from people's struggle.

I agree that self organizing, local resources, their lives and livelyhood
(as Harrison mentions)...their ability to create solutions are
important...very important.

I still think that we ( the ones having more to eat, a shelter, health,
space; who were lucky to get some education, travel, learn
appreciate, enyoy life,  so on)  can not say "them, their problems, their
struggle, their solutions".

I feel our responsibility is more then that.

Funda