Opening space in my home-office

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 06:19:50 PDT 2005

Ah -- The Office! For a period there I had three offices. In Washington the venue is the basement -- with only a small window. But -- the walls are filled with wonderful "stuff" from lots of adventures. I particularly like my collection of Native American Talking sticks. My favorite is one made by a Southern Ute lady after it was determined by the assmebled group (all Southern Utes) that my talking stick was simply not up to the job. Then there is Maine. Took over a corner of the porch with deep forest right before me. If I turn left, the waters open. It is always a tug -- deep forest or open water. The last office was The Office -- a wonderful boat now replaced by an even more wonderful boat named after my wife -- The Ethelyn Rose. But as my office seems to be wherever I am, almost anything will do.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854