Opening space in my home-office

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Aug 12 04:43:05 PDT 2005

Dear friends in Open Space
As I had to do some work on the front wall of my office this summer, I got
the idea to put another window in my office. That lead me to the insight
that my office actually looked like a storage. Seems I needed more light to
discover that! So I started to clean all stuff out. Throwing away a lot of
papers that I´ve stored for years, storing workbooks in the garage...and so
on.

I started to think about how an OS-office looks like. I want it to be a
creative space instead of a storage space with a desk. Yesterday I had a
Feng Shui consultant visiting me. I got lots of ideas from that and now I am
in the midst of taring the old wallpaper down. It will be a quite different
office when I´m ready. I will let you know how it goes.

Anyone else out there who already has his/her OS-office or is working on it?
Warmest regards

Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com