When Things Fall Apart

Philip Joseph philip.joseph at chrysalis.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 07:40:27 PDT 2005

I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who's met her.  I'd particularly
like to recommend a little pocket book by her, called "Awakening
Loving-Kindness".  An essential tool for me when I'm opening space, to
remind me that I can let go of my attachments to outcomes, and that all I
need to do is to forgive myself and everyone else, and be present with what
is happening.

I do find that I need to remind myself of these simple truths quite often...
;-)

Philip Joseph
Philip Joseph Consulting
+44(0)1892 853086