SpaceInvaders

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 16:49:35 PDT 2005

Right On Baby! And Larry is right. Stole the words from an early computer game. Dates me -- and Larry. We are talking a long time ago. No attachment to the words. But the reality remains. Rarely -- .0009% -- a malignant space invader shows up. So then what?  How about some new words for an old experience? The ball is in your court!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854