OSonOSInUS 2005

Diana Lewis ddlewis at direcway.com
Sat Aug 27 21:04:19 PDT 2005

Dear Friends,

A reminder of our upcoming OpenSpaceOnOpenSpaceInUS November 12-14th, 2005
in San Antonio, Texas!

Invitation and details:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceOnOpenSpaceInUS/Invitation2005

Deadline to remember:  October 12 - The last day to secure hotel room
reservations at the special rate.   Be sure and tell them you're with the
Open Space in the U.S.A.  group.

The Menger Hotel, 204 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, Texas 78205

     1-800-345-9285

     <http://www.mengerhotel.com>http://www.mengerhotel.com

San Antonio information:

For information about visiting San Antonio, try the conventions and
visitors bureau web site:

http://www.sanantoniocvb.com/visitors/com_vistrguide.asp

The PDF guide to download is very helpful and/or request a visitor packet.

Please don't hesitate to e-mail me directly if you need more information
about San Antonio or the hotel.   Co-conveners of this meeting, along with
their contact information, are listed at the end of the invitation on the
Open Space World site.

Best regards,
Diana

The future is not someplace we are going to,
But one we are creating.
The paths to it are not found but created,
And the activity of creating them,
Changes both the maker and the destination.

                                 -John H. Schaar
Diana Lewis
H. W. Lewis Ranch
Ranch Road 336