Invitation to all open space people in the New York City area

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Fri Aug 26 08:47:00 PDT 2005

 Dear friends and collagues,

the 5th of September is coming closer - which is not only labor day but also the first monday in an odd month - and therefore it is THE date for the regional OPEN SPACE STAMMTISCH meeting.

You don't know what a "stammtisch" is or you don't know me?
Go to http://www.openspaceworldmap.org than click on "stammtisch" in the upper corner on the right side.
Or just read on:

"Stammtisch" is German and can be translated as "tribe table" = a defined date and place where people come together regularly; people who share an interest or just people who like to hang out together (tribe "table" because in Germany this has been a special table within a bar where you knew, when I go there on a friday evening I will meet Daniel, Sabine and Peter all interested in ...).

Michael M Pannwitz started this initiative in Berlin with the vision of open space people all over the world meeting on the same day every two months - and by now already 13 "open space stammtisch"-meetings have been founded. New York will be the fourteenth !!

If you are interested in open space AND live in the New York City area OR you happen to be there on the 5th of July OR you don't mind traveling a long distance to meet with us - please note this date in your agenda !!

We are going to meet at 7 pm somewhere in Manhattan. I have recommendations for different interesting locations and I will investigate them and come back to you with a detailed description.

In the meantime I appreciate all feedback and first signals of interest - please let me know if you consider coming.
Please let me know if a different time would make it easier for you to be there.

Of course the same principles apply as in every Open Space session: If you planed to come and then you run into something else which is more interesting for you in that special moment - your passion leads the way to where you benefit and contribute most.

I will be there and I will love to meet with everybody who shares my interest in Open Space and in networking with people of my tribe.

Looking forward to being with you soon,
Marei

--

Now and here much more is possible.

        Marei Kiele
        Arndtstr. 43, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany
        66-45 73rd place, Middle Village, NY 11378, USA
        phone: 631-804-8792 (at Kurt Connelly)
        mailto:mareikiele at web.de