Australia Connections

Lisa Kimball lisa at groupjazz.com
Sun Aug 21 20:12:28 PDT 2005

Hi all .... I need some help with some connections in Australia ... I've
done some work with Charlie Badenhop http://www.seishindo.org who  does some
amazing work that I think resonates a lot with the kinds of things we're all
doing in Open Space .. He'd like to offer his work in Australia but needs
some help finding somebody or an organization to work with.  In other places
this is somebody or a company (like me - i I do it in DC!) or an educational
organization or company that sponsors workshops.  If you can help - let me
know!  lisa at groupjazz.com