Request for help...

Turning Lead Into Gold Alchemists at leadintogold.com
Mon Aug 22 05:57:50 PDT 2005

Good Day,
An OS List member - I need your help for a quick project.
With a global reach - I'm hoping I can tap into this group's collective
Rolodex (Address book)...

I'm working with an Int'l team to establish a new medical device
manufacturing center in either; Denmark / Sweden, Eastern Europe (Czech
Republic, Estonia, Latvia, elsewhere), or Asia...

The site(s)  must be able to provide a Class 100,000 clean room and
support high precision Injection Molding, perform contract  electronics
manufacture  (classic Surface Mount Technology or Ball Grid Array) and
be comfortable with both fully automated and semi-automated production..

I'm assembling the Costs of Goods Sold this week and need costs and wage
rate information... I can use info on the 'net, but prefer to get
information from more 'local' sources...

I appreciate your help..

I can be reached via e-Mail to Alchemists at LeadIntoGold.com or via Skype
at NPDICoach

Thanks,

Jeffrey Edwards
Alchemists Intl