OSONOS 2005

Robyn S Berkessel robyn at litglobal.com
Fri Aug 19 20:51:58 PDT 2005

Hi Eric,

Eric,
Thanks for the great travel tips, especially about Cape Breton.  I am
heading back there week after next with my husband, Juergen and can't wait.
We plan to camp and bike and kayak and photograph.  Gabriela Ender spent the
weekend with me here "doing" New York (big contrast) having just come from
Cape Breton and had a similar response to you.  Inspiring.

Nova Scotia.......aaaahhhhhhhhh

Robyn

Robyn Stratton-Berkessel
LIT Global ...connecting the dots