A little help -- Please

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:44:26 PDT 2005

A deep thank to Lisa for dreaming out loud.  I love your suggestions
for organizations.  I esp. like your idea of regular open space
gatherings that are not always tied to action agendas.  I believe an
organization build the capacity of its people by creating
opportunities for co-workers to simply 'be' together.

People in contemporary workplaces need to be able to 'be' together as
people, not just for task.  People need context and meaning, steadily.
 For some reason, we have fallen into a pattern of separating the
personal when we walk in to work. . . .

All of your suggestions, Lisa, would contribute to the context and
meaning of workplaces.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick