What a facilitator does when she holds space

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Mon Apr 25 14:07:42 PDT 2005

On another thread, I wrote that OS evokes the following thought in
me 'That it a way to peace, where we submit to the power of self-
organizing'.

That does not make a facilitator into God, but if humans are vice-regents
of God on Earth, then the ideal facilitator tries to develop as many
attributes of God as possible, staring with compassion - perhaps, maybe? I
guess the Godly attribute of compassion might make our inner space grow
Masud