A little help -- Please

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Apr 24 10:38:03 PDT 2005

"My Dilemma: How to create a communication environment that's open,
listens, hears, understands, and is responsive?"

My experience is; such a communication environment can only be created
by the one who describes it...he/she can start being very open, listening
carefuly,
hearing, understanding and responsive...be the model.