A little help -- Please

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sat Apr 23 06:12:51 PDT 2005

Harrison,

Thanks for inviting the question. I think there is a whole ecosystem of factors that create a trust-based, values-aligned and passionate culture. One factor that I think is vital is creating the organization as a network of self-organizing teams where responsibility, power, and information is shared. It's a model that makes it easier for people to work from trust because it's a model where relationships matter more than power. It's therefore an appreciative culture energized and organized by a sustainable intention to inspire passion and engage strengths.

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org