Learning to expand our NOW

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Apr 22 18:49:40 PDT 2005

Masud, just a thought.

You wrote:
Therese's lack of response makes it evident that my "NOW" did not
contain enough space for her to respond. For those of you who can have
space for my views, as well as hers, can you please suggest an
alternative way of posing my comment/question?
Often I don't respond to emails because -

-          I am out of town
-          I am tired
-          I am taking care of my mother
-          I am taking or giving a workshop
-          I want to be thoughtful about my response and this takes some
thinking time.

..and of course I could go on.

So one cannot interpret silence for.anything.  Well, one can, but it is
of course an interpretation.

Just a thought to toss in there, because this strikes a cord in me (I am
very sensitive about my own ability to correspond on email with the
impact it has washing in great streams into my inbox)

Lisa

PS: Will you be coming to OSonOS in Halifax?  As more of us meet in
person here or there, more of us will get to know each other in
marvelous ways.I look forward to seeing you there or wherever else we
may meet..

___________________________
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: