Raffi, genocide and OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 14:29:25 PDT 2005

Ah -- Funda. Let me reveal a mystery to you. You just can't get away from
NOW. It is all you have! Past is over, future hasn't happened yet. What you
got is NOW. And the only question (at least for me) is how big is your NOW?
If it is a tiny little "now" desperation quickly sets in. How are you going
to get everything (you want to do) squeezed into this anorexic (pathetically
thin) now? You can't! And the more you try the worse it gets.

But there is an alternative. Just make your NOW BIGGER! It may sound a
little weird, but with some effort (not to be confused with work), NOW
becomes big enough to include what we call the Past and also the Future. The
Past, with all of its richness of experience (including the pain) is always
available. And the Future is not some far off thing -- but dreams coming
into focus NOW. For me it is a matter of opening my (personal) space. You
can do this in all sorts of ways, but (I hate to say it) Visualization can
help! :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: