question on open space origins

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 08:20:53 PDT 2005

I guess I misunderstood you Chris. The invitation is most important, and
broadly getting the word out is equally critical. But at the end of the day
The Issue is the motivating factor. When you have a real hot one (as
determined by potential participants, and not necessarily by yourself) folks
will come. And by definition -- whoever shows are the right folks.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: