question on open space origins

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 08:00:57 PDT 2005

Harrison - Thanks it's interesting to know that the first open space
beyond the annual event was a commercial innovation area

I have digested pre-work is generally a waste of space. Presumably the
invitation is another topic. I have had the impression that sometimes
you have done quite a lot of work on a white paper (or whatever) so as
to stir up invitations and connections across potentially a broad range
of perspectives so that the space welcomes the right (diversity of)
people?

chris