"Presencing" and OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 07:04:48 PDT 2005

Certainly sounds familiar. The fact that Sharmer has apparently never heard
of OS, or more to the point - is unaware of the "presencing" that we all
have experienced and practiced may not be all that hard to understand. After
all it was not invented at MIT. But Peter Senge certainly knows, so maybe
the connection will be made.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: