Utility of OS in Conferences of 1,000+

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:45:19 PDT 2005

Peggy has posted a story about her recent 2,000 person event in
Bogota, Colombia.  And I bet the Berliners posted a story, too.
Posted on openspaceworld.org.

Also, I found myself chatting with some OS practitioners while waiting
in line to take a shower during a weekend workshop. . . One of us said
"I have found the clients who use OS are visionaries". ..   I
suggested that one of the ways to convince a client to use OS for
their events might be to say "Of course, OS is only used by visionary
people so this might not be for you!"  I was being funny but I think
there is a kernel in my joke about how to talk about OS with hesitant
clients.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick