communication

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Apr 27 12:33:04 PDT 2005

Marei,

Not only aggression but every feeling teaches me how important and sensible is the way we communice.

Everytime i say ok now i have to communicate...I then have to find the best way to do it..the best way is
when i am able to say what is correct for me (my truth) but without causing a damage ...(blaming,
criticizing so on)..politely, respectfuly....

I am getting better and better in doing this.

I observe that we (both woman and man) were taught to talk when we needed to make war ( to defend ourselves or to attack)
or  to hide ourselves (lie, talk to much.... )....that was what communication meant to be.

Hopefully things are changing.

Funda