ost Training in the Ukraine

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Apr 26 04:32:42 PDT 2005

Dear colleagues,
several of you showed interest in the Open Space Technology Training
in the Ukraine.
For an announcement of the training and a detailed description
go to
http://ucan-isc.org.ua/eng/news/?id=51
The training is also announce in
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
go to Ukraine and find the link to the training there
under
"General Links for Open Space in Ukraine".

I, and I guess Jo, too (he is busy right now bicycling from
Copenhagen to Berlin, something he calls "vacation")
am quite excited to have the privilige to work on this training in
the Ukraine.........
we will definitely report from the training later in May.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 224 Open Space Workers in 45 countries (working in a total of 112 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org