To Raffi: On Conflict (mainly)

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Sun Apr 24 15:22:45 PDT 2005

WARNING: The poster of this note will use the law of two feet and walk
away immediately after posting this note. (And who can quibble with laws,
even if they are followed only in the letter, and not in the spirit?)
Anyone feeling angry would  only be in a one-sided conflict - it will feel
like tilting at windmills.

Raffi, Therese wrote:
>Raffi, you refer to a 'somewhat heated conflict' between Masud and I.
>I was not, not am I now, in conflict with Masud.

Do you understand women, Raffi? I don't. Yesterday, Therese wrote a long
note accusing me of many things, but still feels that there was no
conflict.

Now, a pontifical statement from me: Conflict is wonderful to ackowledge,
since it can allow deeper levels of understanding and communication to
emerge. People who do not acknowledge conflict are living in denial...end
of statement.
Masud