OSLIST Digest - 21 Apr 2005 to 22 Apr 2005 (#2005-109)

eamonn keenan eamonn_keenan2003 at yahoo.ie
Sat Apr 23 11:54:59 PDT 2005

Hi from a lurker!
I loved the biting comments about the poem, as am
human I can see the potential for abuse from such
ribal poetry, but as a man can see the opportunites
for ribal fun, where men and women can "take the piss"
as we say in Ireland in even handed ways, so here is
my contribution!.

Upon the dick of a barman from Vail
Was tattooed the price of pale ale
And upon his behind
For the sake of the blind was the same information in
Braille
Now this rhyme it’s not true as maidens do rue
For such dicks are far to few on the male
Its a source of regret but lifes what you get
But such big arses are commonly found.
Eamonn Keenan

 --- Automatic digest processor
<LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> wrote:

---------------------------------
OSLIST Digest - 21 Apr 2005 to 22 Apr 2005
(#2005-109)OSLIST Digest - 21 Apr 2005 to 22 Apr 2005
(#2005-109)
Table of contents:
   Raffi, genocide and OST (4)
   Deafened People thriving in OS
   Learning to expand our NOW (8)
   Visualisation techniques for facilitation (2)
   <no subject> (2)
   Poetry Day (2)
   Access Queen reminds you of two deadlines for
making funding requests
   Access Queen says...look at the power of asking!

   Raffi, genocide and OST
      Re: Raffi, genocide and OST (04/22)