Learning to expand our NOW

Masud Sheikh masheikh at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 22 08:28:24 PDT 2005

Dear all,

In the interest of expanding my "NOW", I request a favour/favor (being
Canadian, I can use both spellings):

Yesterday, I had a conflict with Therese Fitzpatrick, when I posted the
following note:

">Funda, such an event would not be negative...it could be wonderful and
life affirming.

> And it could unleash new, positive initiatives in the world.

Please forgive me for reacting, Therese.

"Would not be negative....." - Is that not highly judgmental, Therese - an
opinion expressed as fact?

Masud"

Therese's lack of response makes it evident that my "NOW" did not contain
enough space for her to respond. For those of you who can have space for my
views, as well as hers, can you please suggest an alternative way of posing
my comment/question?

My best wishes

Masud

There is something called learning at a rather small level of organisation.
At a much higher gestalt level, learning is called evolution - Gregory
Bateson