a tasty "taster" OST meeting--Raffi

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 23:25:53 PDT 2005

In a message dated 3/22/05 3:47:04 AM, raffi at bk.ru writes:

> When  you  use  a  super-microscope  on  matter  you  find that at the
> micro-level there is in fact no such thing as "matter", rather all you
> have is a field of energy, lots of space.

Raffi,

Herein Mr. Bentov was somewhat inaccurate (I read that book at least 20 years
ago, maybe more, so my recall is very clouded), there have been advances
since his time in understanding.   Dancing Wu Li Masters among them (Zukav).
There is such a thing as matter.   What there is, is something deciding what YOU
want it to be, particles (matter) or waves (energy).   The observer and the
observed are in a dance together at that level.   There have been some quite
marvelous and disconcerting experiments relating to consciousness and the
particle/wave form, specifically the slit experiments, which I'll have to find again
so I get it right, if your interested.   There has also been some marvelous
work on the nature of the photon, also disconcerting to many who were look for
hard little billiard balls of matter.

Stalking the Wild Pendulum has a number of very interesting ideas in it
but........we don't much operate at the quantum level in our ordinary lives.   Not
saying our minds don't, but the skin bag of bones and flesh I call "me"
doesn't, so I don't get too concerned about it, yet.   I'm not able to pass through
walls yet by raising my vibratory level to slip between the cracks in the
continuum.   I think we are pretty well grounded in this reality while we are
alive.   Haven't seen any bodies levitating thru the air lately, either.   Fantasy
is wonderful but it is just that, fantasy, so far in our evolution.

OS isn't fantasy, it is definitely spiritual and incredibly releasing for
those used to the strictures of the usual meeting.   Its power arises from the
collective wisdom of the small groups making their own choices.   Radical
thought, that.   Anyway, you already know all that so I'll stop.   Guess I'll
re-read Bentov and see what I think 20 or 25 years later.   btw, his little drawings
were delightful.

Paul Everett