Open Space on Open Space 2005

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Sep 29 13:59:43 PDT 2004

Is there a date already?
mmp

--Original Message Text---
From: Judi Richardson
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:41:00 -0300

Hello Gabriela and Paul --

Thank you for your input as to dates for OSon OS 2005 in Halifax.  In
checking out accommodations -- the end of August here next year is
pretty full.  And there has also been the inter-generational
question!  You see, several OSTers have written me to say that they
would love to bring their families -- the end of August means that
people with children are doing the back to school scene -- even those
with University age children -- so they would not be able to attend
the end of August or September.  We took all that into consideration
for the early August dates -- and paid attention to tradition --
although the dates have moved around a bit!

Family Friendly Judi!!