Open Space on Open Space 2005

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Wed Sep 29 13:41:00 PDT 2004

Hello Gabriela and Paul --

Thank you for your input as to dates for OSon OS 2005 in Halifax.  In
checking out accommodations -- the end of August here next year is pretty
full.  And there has also been the inter-generational question!  You see,
several OSTers have written me to say that they would love to bring their
families -- the end of August means that people with children are doing the
back to school scene -- even those with University age children -- so they
would not be able to attend the end of August or September.  We took all
that into consideration for the early August dates -- and paid attention to
tradition -- although the dates have moved around a bit!

Family Friendly Judi!!