What the Bleep...?

Therese Fitzpatrick theresefitz at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:15:32 PDT 2004

All the people behind the film are long time followers of JD Knight.  All
the people behind the film have designed their lives around JD Knight.  No,
the film didn't make a big deal of JD Knight.  Just because Knight is not
listed as one of the producers does not mean the people making the film do
not guide their lives by her channeling.  If I were a follower of a woman
who channels an ancient being named Ramtha, I wouldn't list her as a
producer either.

>From: BJ Peters <bjp1 at cox.net>
>To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>Subject: Re: What the Bleep...?
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:05:51 -0700
>
>Dear Colleagues-- Just to add my two cents, my recollection (after
>five viewings) is that Knight was not listed as one of the
>producers. I do not believe there was any connection larger than her
>being one of the people interviewed and included in the documentary
>portion of the film.
>
>While I agree there's much information in the film that was known to
>me, I found some that was not, and I found ALL credible.
>
>Be Peace --BJ
>
>On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, at 02:06 AM, Colin Morley wrote:
>
>>I suppose it is irritating that the JZ Knight connection was not
>>more explicit.  And even more irritating if this diminishes the
>>credibility of the other elements of the film.  Its still a very
>>positive input.  I have passion and responsibility for what they
>>are saying and its good news if somebody has found a way to
>>'market' messages that are currently not given access to mainstream
>>media.
>>
>BJ Peters
>bjp1 at cox.net
>602.279.4805
>
>"The path of violence moves from sharp to sharper to sharpest,
while
>the path of nonviolence moves from gentle to gentlier to
gentliest."