What the Bleep...?

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 22:05:51 PDT 2004

Dear Colleagues-- Just to add my two cents, my recollection (after five
viewings) is that Knight was not listed as one of the producers. I do
not believe there was any connection larger than her being one of the
people interviewed and included in the documentary portion of the film.

While I agree there's much information in the film that was known to
me, I found some that was not, and I found ALL credible.

Be Peace --BJ

On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, at 02:06 AM, Colin Morley wrote:

> I suppose it is irritating that the JZ Knight connection was not more
> explicit.  And even more irritating if this diminishes the credibility
> of the other elements of the film.  Its still a very positive input.
> I have passion and responsibility for what they are saying and its
> good news if somebody has found a way to 'market' messages that are
> currently not given access to mainstream media.

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves from sharp to sharper to sharpest, while
the path of nonviolence moves from gentle to gentlier to gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi