1, 2 or 3

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Sep 9 02:09:15 PDT 2004

Dear Marei,
will send you my paper seperately...its in German.
Hi list,
if any of you want this german language piece, let me know.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 05:43:00 GMT, Marei Kiele wrote:

>Hi friends in open space,
>
>a practical questions this time:
>
>I remember that some of you have clear descriptions to explain to a client what kind of different outcomes (s)he can expect from a shorter or longer os-meeting. Would you share how you together with a client identify if a one-day, two-day or longer open space is suiting with what (s)he is looking for?
>
>Thank you,
>Marei
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: ++49-30-772 8000   FAX: ++49-30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map
www.openspaceworldmap.org