1, 2 or 3

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 07:28:17 PDT 2004

Hate to say it -- But it is all (I think) in The Book. How-some-ever, 1 Day
Good Conversation 2 Days - Better conversation (Deeper and more intense) 3
Days -- All of the Above plus Action Planning. These are rules of thumb
only. Folks have done it just about any way imaginable, but for optimal
results, I still think the rule of thumb is a good one.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: