AW: Function follows form?

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Sat Sep 4 23:33:08 PDT 2004

my choice: Quality comes first, or was already present everywhere, we only have to open our eyes, to be confronted with a deep, high, true, honest, delightful Quality. Or, since all definitions finally fail, a Quality without a name. And then we can go on and build structures, and to leave structures.

Reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmüller & Dr. Stifel
Munich Germany