Form, Function, and Reality

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sat Sep 4 08:05:21 PDT 2004

Starting with the idea that form liberates function, the (naturally
emergent) design of a process liberates possibilities inherent in the energy
field. Liberation is possible to the degree that, like good Taoists, we stay
out of the way of natural emergence; we work in harmony with universal
in-spiration.

jack

_/\_

jack ricchiuto

www.designinglife.com

two.one.six/ three.seven.three/ seven.four.seven.five.

  _____