Open Space on Open Space 2005

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sat Sep 11 18:41:46 PDT 2004

Hello All!

Next week we are meeting in Halifax to propose a date to the list.  Those of
you who were in Svenmark last year will remember that I issued the
invitation to come to Halifax for OSonOS 2005.  As I will not be travelling
to Goa, Larry Petersen, representing Open Space in Canada, will be issuing
the invitation in person on behalf of Atlantic Canada!

The energy is certainly amping up here!

warmly,
Judi

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com

Check out www.emergentfeminine.com for special programs and new products!