Please join us Sept.17--21st and Sept. 28th.

anne stadler annestad at nwlink.com
Sat Sep 11 15:18:48 PDT 2004

Please join us, and also, please communicate this invitation to your
networks.

I invite you to join us on Sept. 17th‹21st and again on Sept. 28th, the
night of the full moon.
Please light a candle and ask to receive direct guidance about these
questions:
How am I/we called to serve higher purpose in the world at this moment in
history?
How am I connected to the Radiant Net emerging in practical form on the
planet?

These are the questions we will be asking as we meet Sept. 17th‹21st at the
Asian Plateau in Panchangi, India and on Sept. 28th, in Goa, India.

Here is the THE CALL I received for the Radiant Networking gathering:

This gathering is created in response to this message from Universal
Consciousness:
   ³We call all who know themselves to be the light bearers: healers,
leaders, artisans, teachers, visionaries to show up fully in magnificent
diversity‹asking only that you bring your gifts and from that exchange of
gifts you begin to co-create (with us) the Radiant Net of Receiving Centers
which will communicate with us in a collective consciousness‹bringing peace,
joy and abundance alive on the planet Earth.
    The Radiant Net is nascent, yet present, wherever people are receiving
direct guidance from God consciousness.  It is profoundly needed at this
moment in Earth history for it has been shrouded in darkness and transmuting
in the muck for eons.
   You are asked to make a Quantum Leap‹to build capacity for the emergence
of the Radiant Net, also known in antiquity as Indra¹s Net.  The Radiant Net
is a network of light beings doing their work in the world.  You are ready
to connect , and in that connection,  raise the consciousness of all beings
on the planet.
   In Pune we call you to come together to co-create what is needed for
practical sustenance, connection and expanding the light.
   There is no time to spare, and there is all the time in the world.²

We will self-organize, using Open Space Technology, so that we have maximum
connection to the flow of Spirit.

***END of TEXT I RECEIVED****

On the night of Sept. 28th, the full moon, please call a circle of friends
together to meditate on these same questions.  If you wish, you can exchange
the information you receive by using the network through which you received
this message.

If you choose to do this, thank you for your participation. We will call you
in daily at our face to face gathering!

Blessings,

Anne Stadler