Zorba the Greek Story

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 10:35:15 PDT 2004

Alan-- I read this today and am so touched by it, much more so that the
first time I saw it several years ago. It has relevance for so much of
what is going on in the world today and my life and work, as well as
for supporting open space. Thank you for sharing --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves from sharp to sharper to sharpest, while
the path of nonviolence moves from gentle to gentlier to gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi