Why Metaphors

Tony Quinlan tony at narrate.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 12:26:45 PDT 2004

And they'll also effect people at deeper, more subtle levels too.  Just
finished with a company that kept using a mountaineering metaphor for their
work.  Until we asked what happens after they reach the summit?

Now they're athletes in training for the next Olympics, with all the
expected successes and setbacks.

It's amazing how deeply metaphors effect people at heart and soul.

Tony Quinlan
Chief Storyteller
Narrate
 - Culture Change Through Storytelling -
t: +44 (0) 1525 861590   m: +44 (0) 7946 094 069