A small matter of curiosity

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 11:56:32 PDT 2004

Chris, Artur--

Chris, I thought your client's comments were very interesting, and I intend
to forward them to the program committee for an Open Space meeting coming up.

I love to eat, have some serious food allergies, and like desserts.   Eating
at a conference with
catered meals can be tricky.

At the end of the Practice of Peace conference in Washington State last year,
I realized that food had hardly been an issue.   The organizers had made sure
that the kitchen provided some choices for people with special diet needs, so
there was always something I could eat, and it was healthy and tasty food.

AND, I was so nourished by the deep and passionate conversation, that I did
not need meals as a diversion, or desserts to fill some unsatisfied hunger.

I can only speak for myself, but that was my experience.

Joelle