Leadership and Power

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 14 20:40:07 PDT 2004

Harrison--

Your post took me here:

If we take the responsibility away from someone else, we take away their
passion. We do this by something as simple as setting an agenda for
another, or scheduling the speaker we think they need. We take away their
ability to make something of their own happen. Better, let us open the
space and allow people to combine their passion and their responsibility.

                              :-Doug.
                              Know any Have-Tos?