Leadership and Power

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Thu Oct 14 12:21:36 PDT 2004

I couldn't read the other messages but I wanted to share what came to my
mind when I read this

Leadership and Power is a stupid dream created collaborately by those

* who are too lazy to think to create a life for themselves or who are not
given enough space or opportunity to do so
and
* who are so blind or so fascinated by power and by the need to be
appreciated and applauded that they believe they must create a life
a destiny for others.

or in another way of saying;

* those who think they know better and are more powerfull
and
* the others who think they don't know, they aren't good enough, powerfull
enough etc.