New way of Googling ourselves

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Thu Oct 28 04:43:36 PDT 2004

G'day All

Harrison's posting about forgotten pearls prompted me to bring to your
attention
that we can now do this on our own desktops.

Google has recently made available a beta version of their new search
application, at no charge.

This enables searches through a range of one's own files, including emails.
A quantum difference from the very limited Windows search facility.

Through this I too have found treasures long buried as well as connections
which had not previously come to my notice.

http://desktop.google.com/about.html

Alan
Adelaide