What the Bleep Do We Know

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Thu Oct 28 01:08:52 PDT 2004

Dear Colleagues-- Some time ago, there was a discussion about this film
and whether or not the producers were students of the Ramtha School of
Enlightenment. At the time I was unaware of their involvement in these
studies. Now I know they and several of the 14 interviewed experts are
indeed involved in RSE.

I believed at the time and do now that the film's merits stand on their
own, regardless of individual spiritual practices of those involved.
Below is a URL for the response that the producers sent to Roger Ebert
who, after initially writing a favorable review of the film, recanted
and called it a "hoax." I believe their response deserves a "hearing"
in our open space environment.
http://www.whatthebleep.com/ebert/

Be Peace --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves sharp, sharper, sharpest, while the path of
nonviolence moves gently, gentlier, gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi