Reflections of a Bumblebee

Ashley Cooper ashcooper at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 13:59:30 PDT 2004

For me, Open Space is improv in action. During the Improv conference
itself, I learnt some really neat ways of using improv games to explore
the principles and Law as well as the concept of 'letting go' as a
facilitator.

Hi Viv,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Could you expand upon those
ways of using improv games... I'm intrigued!!!

Thanks,
Ashley