Question on OS with a subgroup first

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Mon Nov 29 10:37:00 PST 2004

  Dear Carla,

 what you write is very interesting to me!

 Could you give a bit more details about how the theme was defined by using open space? I can imagine enthousiastic CEO's and how the energy and news was spread in their units but get no clear picture of the theme finding process.

 Thank you very much in advance,

many regards,

 Marei from Germany
(in Holland too, at this moment)

  "Vliex, Carla (cvl)" <CVL at tg.nl> schrieb:

Hi Peggy I did serveral premeetings before the big open space gathering in smaller open spaces. Last time I used Open space with the board to define the right theme for their Open Space. Not only did we got a perfect theme but also very enthousiastic CEO's. They spread the news in their units.  enjoy your day! Carla
Met vriendelijke groet, drs. Carla Vliex
Organisatieadviseur Twynstra Gudde Management Consultants Stationsplein 1, 3818 LE Amersfoort
Postbus 907, 3800 AX Amersfoort
Telefoon 033 4677761, Fax 033 4677572
Mobiel 06 53927407
E-mail cvl at tg.nl