Fear of retribution stories

Peggy S. Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Nov 10 20:23:00 PST 2004

The part of my trip to Bogota that paid the bill was a class I taught at Los Andes University.  I was asked a question about bringing all levels of a business together in an OS when it is a fear based environment.  While I have seen this work quite well, I drew a blank on a really compelling story.  Since this is a common issue in corporate settings, does any have a really good story that addresses this question?

back to grey and wet in Seattle,
Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company